1. New Feature
1.1 Advertisement system with click and view counting
1.2 Guests can use ecard editor without login(register or login
dialog prompt when saving or publishing)
1.3 Request new 3d models form
1.4 Upload new 3d models by member
1.5 Upload tutorial
1.6 View member’s uploaded model in profile
2. Updated Features
2.1 Change website language by checking against client’s browser language at the first time visit
2.2 16 cards displayed in all ecards page
2.3 Save search item keywords when editing card, dynamically show hot-tags with real user data
Save Haiti with a little ecard!
While the death toll in Haiti reaches 150,000, what can the general public do for the suffered? If you have already donated your pocket money, you could consider sending a 3D ecard to your friends. On 1st February, 2010, Howdycard.com will launch an event called “Save Haiti with a little ecard!” The idea is to raise the public awareness to the disaster in Haiti while enjoying family’s warmness in Lunar New Year.
In Chinese New Year festival, people will usually celebrate happiness, fortune and wealth of the year by sending greeting cards to the others. As an ecard website, Howdycard.com will serve the donation banner advertisement in the home page and receive-ecard page during the festival. The limit on sending card will be temporarily waived. When someone sends an ecard to his friends or relatives, receivers can click on the link to make donation to the NGO like Oxfam Hong Kong, Hong Kong Red Cross and Operational Blessing (in no particular order) instantly. While you are enjoying the traditional festival, share your empathy by telling your friends to help survivors in Haiti.
Email: [email protected]
Contact no.: (852) 3575 9665
Howdycard.com is updated! Below are the issues updated. Please keep on watching us for new features!
1. Only ecards with Chinese name will be displayed in home page
2. Date reminder. Email with be sent 1-2 day to remind members before the event date
3. Members can upload their own background images when editing cards
4. Changed the url for “All Card”
5. Ecard can be rated and made comment now
6. Advertisements area can be purchased now
7. Added link exchange page
8. Added business ecard service page
9. image “alt” attribute is changed
10. Ecard image src is changed to /ecard/…..png
11. User Interface is updated
12. Reply ecard function (in display card and member panel)
13. Ecard can be posted in other websites like blog